Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What about the book?

I have not decided what to do about the book that I have written, titled What The Hell! I will get the copyright but it looks as if I will not get it published before we leave. I have been encouraged to get it published but it takes a dime or too, if you know what I mean. It took me almost 4yrs to finish this book and it looks as if it is going to take me another 4yrs to get it published, is that not a mess! I know that I am going to leave my family a copy and they will enjoy it because they are FAMILY. I will give it to them the week we leave the country, that's the way you do it. Anyway I will decide later what to do.
Will be going to a baby shower this Sat, I will be a new great auntie and I know we will have a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Is there any way you can work on the publishing while in the UAE? I know our contract specifies not to to have any other contracts, but I wonder if publishing would be acceptable.

    ReplyDelete