Saturday, April 30, 2011

Good day

The day started out a little dull for me,but ended up very well. We went to the Whole Food store and of course I bought  a few items since I am going to lose weight, needless to say you almost have to own a bank to really get what you need so I just got a few of the things I wanted. I will do some healthy cooking but that is not the problem, its the stuff I put on my healthy food.
Keawe( my son-in- law who we call El cheapo) took us all out to eat at this new place, well it may not be new but we have never been there,  called Red Hot and Blue they had some of the best food there. Me and Ashaunda had the Ribwich which included 2 nice size St. Louis ribs and any one of 4 choices of  bar-b-que meats, I had brisket and she had chicken, the sides were baked beans and coleslaw and for the drink we all had a small pitcher of sweet tea each! When we tasted the baked beans we both laid back in our seats and Ashaunda stated she started to hit me and I told her I started to hit her back because it was soo good. Everything we ordered was so very good, Keawe ordered the the meal that I believe had a choice of 4meats and 2 sides also hush puppies, he died and went to heaven right before our very eyes! The little angles had corny dogs and fries., which they enjoyed. What a good bar-b-que place and the music was great, they only played the blues so I really enjoyed myself, those songs brought back some good memories. We now have a new Bar-B-Que place.

No comments:

Post a Comment