Thursday, June 9, 2011

Many things going on!

 Well my nephew made it , he graduated from high school and will be attending college in the fall, but of course I forget the name of the college. He was a honor student. The graduation was held outside at the high school stadium and we had good seats and was able to see everything and everybody, boy did we see some bodies! I just wanted to cry when I saw what some of the students were wearing and could have slapped some of the older women. The men were almost just as bad, undignified is all I can say. I am proud to report that this class of 2010-2011 had  90% of the students already accepted to a College or University! The administration surprised them with a great firework show, it was wonderful. The graduates cheered and most of them cried  and the crowd (us) cheered like crazy. Ashaunda led the graduates to their seats she sure did look nice, by the way she won The Lamplight Award for the year, she had more than 50% of the votes, what a year for her.
Marianne when I wrote about the book that was written, it was not Ashaunda that wrote the book it was me, therefore she will not have to worry about the contract. Thank you so much for bringing that to my attention.
Have to be out of the house by June 28th so you know we are going crazy, will be glad when we get everything in order, no trash just clothes everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment