Sunday, June 19, 2011

What is going on with my password?!!!!

 I am not one for too much patience and this pass word mess is really bugging me to the last piece of what little nerves I have left! Why do you have to reset your pass word every time you try to get on your blog, will someone with good sense glue me in.
Jewels' sleep over for her 5th birthday party went very well, all the 7 girls  were well mannered so all had a good time. Pizza, cheese sticks and children drinks were served in an orderly manner it was just the adults going crazy with all the chatter that was going on between the girls, I wondered to myself if I was that crazy to have a slumber party when my daughter was growing, come to find out I was! Those little girls could chatter more than old women sitting around gossiping.They did not get tired until I told them no more movies. Ashaunda had throw blankets and pillowcases with new pillows made for each girl along with a crown and bracelets. The theme was about princesses, everyone was a princess. Games were played and prizes were awarded the funniest was the girls trying to burst the pinata, Keawe had to burst it and he had to use some muscles, everyone really seem to have had a good time gathering up all that candy. They ended the next morning with a breakfast of  chilled  orange juice, hot eggo's with syrup and crispy bacon. They were all full of energy  and thanked us for inviting them and I on the other hand  was thanking God we adults survived!! We took 3 of the girls back to Tyler and Marshall Tex where a family reunion was being held, but it was a good time, all 24 hrs of it. Keawes' sister is in the reserves and she was training in Louisiana so we picked her up and will take her back tomorrow, or shall I say they will, too much riding for me, that let me know I am not what I used to be Oh yes Jewel had a small princess cake and cup-cakes for her guess and herself and ice cream all was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment