Friday, April 22, 2011

Good News

Ashaunda is Teacher Of The Year for Lancaster Hi.!!!!!! I am very proud of her, she as usual gave her all and all to the students. There was never a task to large or too small for her to do,I use to worry because she was always very busy during and after school, she wanted to do her best and she did. When I would get on her about doing so much she would always remind me of how I worked hard on two jobs and still found the time to always be at their school functions, so therefore she was following in my footsteps, so I knew I had nothing more to say. Keawe brought her a dozen of the most beautiful Red Roses, a fruit platter that was out of this world and then took us all to dinner, it was a wonderful evening for us all. Yesterday was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment