Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Things I need to do

I am taking medications that will need to have prescriptions written, I understand there are certain types of medications that are not allowed to enter the U.A.E., even over the counter drugs has to have a prescription. When I go to see my doctor in July I must remind him what I need because I do not plan to be handcuffed at the airport and hauled off to only God know where. We must do the same thing for the children,they both suffer with asthma, so they are on plenty of medications. I hope the weather there will not be to rough on them
I looked around my bedroom today and realized I am going to miss it because I just had it painted to my ideal colors and almost had it the way I want it to be for myself, you know everything had its own spot, had my favorite chair where I could lean back and rock the little boy to sleep and hold his big sister as she call herself. Pictures on the wall that I like and had my beautiful chandelier(?) my room has a high ceiling so it hung just right, and with the French doors it made everything come together. It was the kind of room that made everyone feel welcome, maybe that's why they usually gather in my room without asking, and then start talking as if I was not watching my soaps or the news, I mean they flop down on my bed as if its right and if I let them they will take a nap! Yes I am going to miss my room and they are too. They told me my new room in the U.A.E. will be a small room but it will have its own private bathroom, I thought to myself God is on His throne, then they burst my joy by telling me they were still coming to my room! I wonder can I fix their room up?
Tomorrow I must pack a few more things to put in storage, I don't intend to still be packing when we board the airplane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment