Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thank God For Oldest Son And His Bride!

My oldest son and his bride spoke to Ashaunda, and decided that I needed to stay at his home for approximately 2mo. after Ashaunda and Keawe leave for the U.A.E.( isn't that sweet). They are taking on me,who is set in my own ways and my two grandchildren, who are little angles...... when they want to be. What a job, what a job! Bless them is all I can say, but after we leave they will really know how much they enjoy just the two of them living by themselves. If the truth be told one can really say we are helping them to decide if they want children. We hope it will only take about two months before ADAC issue Ashaunda her Visa, then the way will be clear for me to get the residency Visa. I can't hardly wait for the adventure to begin. When we fly out of DFW  they say there will be a 6hr. layover in Chicago and if that is true Tamara,a life long friend whom I consider as one of my own children, will accompany me and the little angles(I love em) to Chicago and when we board our flight she will return to Dallas, that's a blessing for me to have her help! I can just imagine me and the angles waddling through the airport and Jewel wanting to stop and see everything and Keawe2 wanting to follow her and me having them tied on to me with a light weight rope just long enough for them to walk and me looking like I just had a stroke because I will be pulling the carry on suitcase and trying to look as if I have good sense. That is not a pretty image!
I hope to keep a dairy of everything we do with the hope the little angles will read it one day.
Easter Sunday the family will go to my baby sisters house and have a big dinner, of course the other little angles and our little angles will hunt Easter eggs in the yard and I will be relaxing in the house, I have already served my time doing those hunts when my three were young, bless their old hearts. Age has some rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment