Monday, April 18, 2011

MY NEW JOURNEY

Well,Well,Well! My daughter came home today and announced we will probably be leaving with them when they leave in  the next couple of months. I know this will most likely change within the next few days, so I will continue on with my plans, you see all plans I make can be changed in just a matter of minutes, a call here and a call there, so what, its life and life can change with ever breath. Well I take that back because if you are in pain life seem as if it never change.
Today I am  seeing things that still need to be done and I will do it in my own time, for instance we still need to get my granddaughters room packed up, we have already packed a lot of books that will be given to her Pre-K class, she has so many books and DVDs. We will take a few books and DVDs with us and buy more later.Most of her clothes has been given away because she has out grown them, but she still has a few more clothes we can give away. Maybe I will go through her closet again this weekend, who knows.
We have already given away so many of the little boys toys until I just feel like taking a big bag and just give them to the first person walking down the street, its just that many left! Really we are going to give those to the Outreach Center, his toys are to nice to throw away when some other child can enjoy them. We have most of his large clothes already packed, those that were too small has already been taken care of a few weeks ago.
Everyday is more exciting to me, I keep saying its now time to loose that weight that I keep saying I need to loose since it is a very hot climate in the U.A.E., but when I think about the food that I will be missing for a while until we get situated where I can cook, I just take another bite! I will worry about my weight when I get there.
Later on today  I will read about getting my Visa once I arrive in the U.A.E. at the airport they say, that's what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment