Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Working a little.

Got the laundry room done yesterday and it only took about a hour, it wasn't dirty just stuff everywhere. Now everything is in its' own spot and every spot has a reason. I am one of those people who has to think beforehand what they are going to do next or it just does not follow through as it should I must admit it took several days this time to get to the laundry room. Now I must think about the linen closet and my second closet which has all my summer clothes in it. Should I or should I not just leave enough sheets for a change on all three beds which would cause me to wash more or just let that be my last thing to do and leave the linen closet alone. I will think just a while longer.
I am thinking about buying me another large suitcase because I don't need the whole set, that way two large suitcases will just right for the things I want to take without going over weight limit, but if  one large suitcase will cost more than a set I will get the whole set. Oops, the dryer has stopped let me get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment